Question for Firefox users

Question for Firefox users

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Member No.16

Moves
08 Apr 05

I just installed firefox today, and have a question.

I was running IE and whenever I was leaving RHP, I could log out without any problems.

With firefox, I try to log out, but it doesn't work. When I click on my RHP link, I find that I am still logged in.

Does anyone else have the same situation?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks, Marc

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
08 Apr 05

Originally posted by mwmiller
I just installed firefox today, and have a question.

I was running IE and whenever I was leaving RHP, I could log out without any problems.

With firefox, I try to log out, but it doesn't work. When I click on my RHP link, I find that I am still logged in.

Does anyone else have the same situation?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks, Marc
Get rid of the IE cookies. I think that should do it. If not, then get rid of all cached stuff.

D

RHP Member No.16

Moves
09 Apr 05

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Get rid of the IE cookies. I think that should do it. If not, then get rid of all cached stuff.

D
I dumped the cookies. Didn't help. If by cached stuff you mean the "temporary files", I deleted all of those and that also didn't help.

So does anyone have any other ideas. I did also send a feedback but so far have not received a reply.

regards, Marc

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
09 Apr 05

Originally posted by mwmiller
I dumped the cookies. Didn't help. If by cached stuff you mean the "temporary files", I deleted all of those and that also didn't help.

So does anyone have any other ideas. I did also send a feedback but so far have not received a reply.

regards, Marc
My experience has been that as well as cookies and temp files (cache) you will need to delete the RHP link and re-establish your log on with FF.

skeeter

In your face

Moves
09 Apr 05

I wouldn't worry about it. You are not really still logged in untilyou click on the link again. You can confirm this by going to another PC, if you get the opportunity, and trying to log on. You will have to enter your personal details again. So long as it's not a public machine that oyu have this problem with, you have no problems.

RHP Member No.16

Moves
10 Apr 05

I think I see what is happening now.

With firefox, on my first access to RHP I had to enter my username and password to log on. Firefox asked if I wanted it to remember my username and password and I went with 'yes'.

I think it not only is remembering this information, but is actually automatically logging me on when I get to the site.

Thanks for the replies, folks!

regards, Marc