1. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    22 Mar '04 13:19
    I would still like to have the option to set 'random color' when creating an open invite.If this is not too hard to implement,of course.
    I know I'm prolly being weird but it's really keeping me from putting out more open invites,I simply can never choose.What I do now is,I make two invites,one where I have white one with black,and hope someone will accept both.It's not the most important thing,I know,but it would be really nice to have.And maybe easy and quick to do?

Lord Lot

2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    22 Mar '04 13:37
    Originally posted by SirLoseALot
    I would still like to have the option to set 'random color' when creating an open invite.If this is not too hard to implement,of course.
    I know I'm prolly being weird but it's really keeping me from putting out more open invites,I simply can never choose.What I do now is,I make two invites,one where I have white one with black,and hope someone will ...[text shortened]... ng,I know,but it would be really nice to have.And maybe easy and quick to do?

Lord Lot

this has already been proposes, but Russ said that it has not been requested often enough (if I do remember right).
    Perhaps you post helps here...
    and just to add something: at a rematch the colors could be changed... and... and ... 😉
    th
  3. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    22 Mar '04 14:01
    Originally posted by thire
    this has already been proposes, but Russ said that it has not been requested often enough (if I do remember right).
    Perhaps you post helps here...
    and just to add something: at a rematch the colors could be changed... and... and ... 😉
    th
    I know it's been asked for before.I asked it! 😛
    Forgot Russ' answer though 😳
    And I asked for reversing colors with rematches in that same period.This is now actually implemented 😉
  4. Joined
    31 Jul '03
    Moves
    22 Mar '04 18:02
    I know I'm prolly being weird but it's really keeping me from putting out more open invites,I simply can never choose.What I do now is,I make two invites,one where I have white one with black,and hope someone will ...[text shortened]... ng,I know,but it would be really nice to have.And maybe easy and quick to do?

Lord Lot

What about just flipping a coin? 🙂

-Jarno
  5. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    22 Mar '04 18:19
    Originally posted by Pyrrho
    What about just flipping a coin? 🙂

-Jarno
    Would you lend me a coin?
  6. Leominster, MA
    Moves
    22 Mar '04 19:34
    hmmmmmmm ..... set random color ...... you mean like green, or purple ............... hehe
  7. Muncie, IN
    Moves
    22 Mar '04 20:14
    I know it's been asked for before.I asked it!
    I asked for it too. I think the reply was basically that it was low priority, which I can live with, but it would be nice to have.

Paul
  8. Joined
    31 Jul '03
    Moves
    22 Mar '04 20:47
    Would you lend me a coin?
    Sorry, don't have one on me...🙁 Now I know! Play rock-paper-scissors against yourself! Right hand wins: you play white, left hand wins: you play black! 😛

-Jarno
  9. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    22 Mar '04 21:45
    Originally posted by Pyrrho
    Sorry, don't have one on me...🙁 Now I know! Play rock-paper-scissors against yourself! Right hand wins: you play white, left hand wins: you play black! 😛

-Jarno
    miser!

PS: 😉😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree