1. Standard member1973mackem
    Keep The Faith
    Sunderland
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 16:39
    how can i find out if a game i am playing is rated or unrated, its with a friend and he is not sure, i had asked him to challenge unrated as practise for him as he is just learning and i keep beating him.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 16:55
    Originally posted by 1973mackem
    how can i find out if a game i am playing is rated or unrated, its with a friend and he is not sure, i had asked him to challenge unrated as practise for him as he is just learning and i keep beating him.
    When you challenge him you have an option rated/unrated. When he accepts the challenged he can verify that the terms of the game he can accept it or he can reject it by deleting the game and if he choose to challenge you back with the desired options set.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 17:01
    Originally posted by 1973mackem
    In the my games inbox, click on the info link next to the game and it says if it is rated or unrated.
  4. Standard member1973mackem
    Keep The Faith
    Sunderland
    Moves
    01 Jan '07 19:22
    Thanks, sorted.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree