1. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    26 Apr '04 10:50
    I like gregoftheweb's rating calculator at http://www7.brinkster.com/obyrne/rhp_rc.htm very much. Is it possible to intergrate it (or RHP's new/original version of it) directly into RHP?
    That would be great!
    th

BTW: I use Opera 7.23 and it does not work properly.
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    28 Apr '04 06:54
    no? not possible? :'(
    th
  3. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    28 Apr '04 13:17

BTW: I use Opera 7.23 and it does not work properly.
    Hey! Another Opera user. Cool. I have the same problem with it by the way. I like the calculator, but it gets hosed in Opera. But to add some praise here, everything on RHP works great in Opera which I find absolutely astounding. That's a tribute to the programming skills of Russ and his folks. Whoever else they may be.

Thank you!

Wib
  4. Joined
    20 Jan '04
    Moves
    29 Apr '04 00:03
    please please pretty please 😀
  5. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    04 May '04 08:36
    yes, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
    th
  6. London
    Moves
    07 May '04 15:081 edit
    Greg's rating calculator doesn't look too clever on Safari, either. 🙁

I have to second the remarks about Russ's skill in making the amazingly complex scripts on this site work on so many browsers.
  7. Muncie, IN
    Moves
    07 May '04 19:11
    I'm another Opera user and, frankly, that's one of the things I found immediately impressive about this site: that everything just "works" as it ought to, but so rarely does.

Using Opera 7.11, I find that when I try the Rating Calculator I click one of the buttons and it "submits" the form, and reloads it. If I then go "back" I can see the results of the calculations. It does look wierd, but it does appear to, more or less, work.

Has anyone checked to confirm that the calculations actually correspond to the real rating changes? I'm not so sure that they do.

Paul

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree