1. Brisbane
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 08:30
    I have just ended a game with Schmoltz, rated 1409 and I won the game. My rating 0f 1326 before the game ended did not change nor is Schmoltz's rating. Is there a temporary itch in the system and are you going to fix our ratings, at least mine. Thank you for considering my request.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 09:26
    Originally posted by Celsius I
    I have just ended a game with Schmoltz, rated 1409 and I won the game. My rating 0f 1326 before the game ended did not change nor is Schmoltz's rating. Is there a temporary itch in the system and are you going to fix our ratings, at least mine. Thank you for considering my request.
    Maybe it was an unrated game. Click the info link in 'my games' next to the game in question and see.
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 09:35
    The fellow he was playing has resigned from dozens of games on 5th June despite not being in a lost position, timed out in many many more
    This may be a mod intervention ??
  4. Brisbane
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 10:30
    Well I was definitely winning, but the sneaky one gave me an unrated game. I never check this, it is the first time this has occurred to me. Thanks for the tip. It was the right one.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 10:33
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    The fellow he was playing has resigned from dozens of games on 5th June despite not being in a lost position, timed out in many many more
    This may be a mod intervention ??
    I could 3 games resigned in the past two days, two of them on the 5th of June. Not exactly dozens is it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree