1. e2
    Moves
    01 Mar '04 06:51
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    Your on, i'll mail u soon as i've got a free space for a new game. It's really annoying, i really want to subscribe to this site cos i really like it (and lets face it, whats $20) but i don't own a Visa card. Gonna have to find a friend who'll let me use their card, any ways, thanx again : )
    You could message Russ to discuss alternate methods of payment. I myself have no credit card either.
  2. Joined
    09 Aug '01
    Moves
    04 Mar '04 22:33
    what's the maximum rating points gain from a win? my rating went up 51 points due to Edmond Dante's withdrawal from RHP. i thought the maximum possible gain was 32.
    tiger😲
  3. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Mar '04 23:041 edit
    Originally posted by tonytiger41
    what's the maximum rating points gain from a win? my rating went up 51 points due to Edmond Dante's withdrawal from RHP. i thought the maximum possible gain was 32.
    tiger😲
    Both games ? then thats 26 and 25 points each
  4. Joined
    09 Aug '01
    Moves
    05 Mar '04 15:35
    What maximum gain in rating from one game only? In my case, my rating rose 51 from one forfeit/resignation by the powerful and soon-to-be 'legendary' Edmond Dantes.
    Cheers,
    Tiger
    😵
  5. Joined
    26 May '02
    Moves
    05 Mar '04 15:48
    It seems from cliicking on your performance graph, that the win against Dantes has been counted twice. You should send a message to Russ, because it looks like a ratings bug.

Dave
  6. Standard membertejo
    a unique loser
    LIAAA
    Moves
    05 Mar '04 16:00
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    Your on, i'll mail u soon as i've got a free space for a new game. It's really annoying, i really want to subscribe to this site cos i really like it (and lets face it, whats $20) but i don't own a Visa card. Gonna have to find a friend who'll let me use their card, any ways, thanx again : )
    if you send a message to russ, you can pay another way. He will inform you how to do this. I hope this helps and that you become a member.😀
  7. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    05 Mar '04 23:40
    Originally posted by tejo
    if you send a message to russ, you can pay another way. He will inform you how to do this. I hope this helps and that you become a member.😀
    Thanx, i messaged Russ the other day and he said i could pay by check. Well it's in the post now so hopefully soon i can start some more games : )

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree