1. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    13 Apr '04 23:05
    Anyone noticed that the recommended posts list is little more than a list of the longest recent posts in the debates forum? Today there are only two non-debates posts on the first page, one of which was a single word with no context (well chosen the two of you that recommended that one...)

So how about removing 'recommended posts' from the forum list but retaining the recommended button on the toolbar within each forum: the recommendations could then be made forum specific.

After all, the whole point of the debates forum was to allivate the diatribe from the general forum. If something isn't done, then the entire recommendation idea is subverted to no more than gang warfare within the (typically religeous) debates and of no interest to anyone not wishing to take part in what is often little more than objectionable and unpleasant ranting.
  2. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    13 Apr '04 23:53
    Here here, i've given up looking at the reccommended posts all together as they serve little purpose.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree