Recs

Standard memberKnight Square
Help 06 Aug '06 05:18
  1. Palmerston North
    Moves
    06 Aug '06 05:18
    What are 'recs' and how do you get them?
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    06 Aug '06 05:58
    You don't.
  3. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    06 Aug '06 07:28
    Originally posted by Knight Square
    What are 'recs' and how do you get them?
    Add tum and it is what the guy just below you is.

But it is actually an abbreviation for recommendation. But no one is smart enough to change it to a different word like cookie or something so the answer won't have to be repeated over and over again in the Help forum. But keep asking the Question. The question alone usually generates a rec. You will probably get your first just by asking.

Only Subscribers can give a recommendation. But as a non subscriber you can give a "non subscriber scum bag rec " just by copy and pasting the quote when you read a post you think is funny or insightful or helpful to the site in some way. But you will find that most people here just get rec'd for being mean and nasty.

People will kill to get their posts rec'd. Especially Plabibit. Lol. If you see him in the forum ask him about Reno.
  4. Palmerston North
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 07:55
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Add tum and it is what the guy just below you is.

But it is actually an abbreviation for recommendation. But no one is smart enough to change it to a different word like cookie or something so the answer won't have to be repeated over and over again in the Help forum. But keep asking the Question. The question alone usually generates a rec. You will ...[text shortened]... heir posts rec'd. Especially Plabibit. Lol. If you see him in the forum ask him about Reno.
    Man i want recs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 14:32
    Originally posted by Knight Square
    Man i want recs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ooooohhh Recs!!!

We looooove Recs!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree