1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 May '03 14:42
    How about a desk top icon that flashes Red when you have a new move, as well as updating you on when a new tournement starts. Right there where you can keep it on the desktop rather than refreshing the pages waiting and watching.
  2. Steelers Country
    Moves
    15 May '03 15:47
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    How about a desk top icon that flashes Red when you have a new move, as well as updating you on when a new tournement starts. Right there where you can keep it on the desktop rather than refreshing the pages waiting and watching.
    I never have seen a moveing or flashing icon before, and dont know if you can make one.

about the tounaments, I think if a auto mesage was sent out to all the players (stars and non-stars) and it would tempt non-stars to join and us to sign up to the tounament😀
  3. Standard membergodzillion
    (dandan)
    State College, PA
    Moves
    15 May '03 16:57
    Yes, this can most certainly be done on Windows with a standalone application. Writing and testing executables for different OS's is much more difficult and time consuming than writing HTML / Javascript which runs in different browsers, though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree