1. Joined
    15 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Jan '07 17:21
    Is there a way to invite someone to join this site directly, or do I have to manually enter the info and contact them? I keep looking for a "invite your friends" button, but I can't find one...

I just joined, so it's possible I'm not looking around properly and that it's a stupid question...
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    15 Jan '07 17:271 edit
    If you go to 'open invites' page and create a new invite, there is a box at the top where you can enter someone's email address.

I haven't tried this, but I think if you do that and fill in the rest of the game details, an invitation is sent to their email address and they can click on a link to get to the site.

They probably will need to become a member at that time to play the game.

I could be wrong on this as I have not tried it myself, but give it a try and see what happens.
  3. Joined
    15 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Jan '07 17:30
    Thanks very much, I just tried it, so I'll see if it works!
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    15 Jan '07 17:561 edit
    Just another thought....

You may want to send them a separate email and let them know about it, or they may think it is junk mail or spam and delete it.

If that happens I don't know what would happen to your invitation. It might just sit there forever, unanswered.

You probably should tell them what your username here is and briefly explain what is going on.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree