1. Joined
    01 Aug '09
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 01:14
    Could any one tell me how to get the board to automatically refresh, as opposed to me constantly clicking refresh board? I would appreciate the help
  2. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 03:081 edit
    this is for firefox Thread 116448
    if you dont use it your out of luck
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 10:34
    Originally posted by O Artem O
    this is for firefox Thread 116448
    if you dont use it your out of luck
    I think the original poster is asking if there is a way to have the board automatically update itself while it is on the screen. In other words a live game where the board refreshes without any other action required, showing your opponent's new move as it is made.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that is what is being asked.
  4. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 10:591 edit
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    I think the original poster is asking if there is a way to have the board automatically update itself while it is on the screen. In other words a live game where the board refreshes without any other action required, showing your opponent's new move as it is made.

Yeah, there is also a "reload every . . . " addon, but it can get pretty annoying if you are watching a video or something online because it will refresh the page in the middle of the video and restart it.

once again this is FF specific

but you are much better off with the dedicated RHP addons.
  5. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '09 14:48
    Originally posted by mwmiller

ow well then i dont know...sry

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree