1. Standard memberApolloCreed
    Dark Overlord
    Depths of Hell
    Moves
    14 Jul '05 17:13
    I am relatively new to RHP, so pardon my ignorance. Is it possible to see some additional information when viewing a list of my games, without having to click on "info"? In particular I'd like to know the time control.

Thank you!
  2. Home
    Moves
    14 Jul '05 17:16
    no, you must click info, if you can timeout someone a skull will appear, you can see last move, but other than that you must click info.
  3. Standard memberApolloCreed
    Dark Overlord
    Depths of Hell
    Moves
    14 Jul '05 17:17
    As a quick followup: I like the display including a board that you get when you click on "See X's Public Games", but

a) it's a little convoluted to bring up that screen for one's own games, and

b) once in that screen, you still don't see the time control, and you can't opt to make a move.
  4. Standard memberApolloCreed
    Dark Overlord
    Depths of Hell
    Moves
    14 Jul '05 17:19
    Originally posted by blindcheesecake
    no, you must click info, if you can timeout someone a skull will appear, you can see last move, but other than that you must click info.
    Thanks blindcheesecake. I wonder if others find clicking on "info" cumbersome when dealing with many simultaneous games.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Jul '05 17:32
    Expect a single page showing all games with their time controls (with no need for a pop up) to be appearing in the near future.

The my games page will be getting overhauled in the near future. (I know I have been saying this forever and a day, but really, it is!)

-Russ
  6. Standard memberApolloCreed
    Dark Overlord
    Depths of Hell
    Moves
    14 Jul '05 17:57
    Originally posted by Russ
    Expect a single page showing all games with their time controls (with no need for a pop up) to be appearing in the near future.

The my games page will be getting overhauled in the near future. (I know I have been saying this forever and a day, but really, it is!)

-Russ
    Thanks Russ! While we're somewhat on the topic, it's also interesting that - unless I'm missing something - you can't tell the time control of another player's (non-siege, non-tourney) games.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree