Reminders

Reminders

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
24 Sep 13

It seems like I can't send reminders...

RHP, Mac Snow Leopard, Firefox 23.0.1

Moves
25 Sep 13

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
25 Sep 13

Yes, there was a problem. But not anymore. Remind away...

Northamptonshire, UK

Moves
18 Oct 13

Has this been sorted now? I no longer seem to get the option to send an opponent a move reminder.

FW

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
18 Oct 13

Originally posted by FlyingWolf
Has this been sorted now? I no longer seem to get the option to send an opponent a move reminder.

FW
For me it was cleared up.
Probably superfluous question: You know that there are people who opt out of reminders?

Northamptonshire, UK

Moves
22 Oct 13

Originally posted by Ponderable
For me it was cleared up.
Probably superfluous question: You know that there are people who opt out of reminders?
So each and everyone of my opponents has opted out of receiving reminders from me?
I haven't opted out of sending them.....

FW

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
22 Oct 13

So each and everyone of my opponents has opted out of receiving reminders from me?
I haven't opted out of sending them.....

FW
as I said: superfluous question. The one point would be to send feedback.

Btw you play six opponents at the time being, all of them having turned off reminders seems not out of the question to me.

Northamptonshire, UK

Moves
22 Oct 13

Originally posted by Ponderable
as I said: superfluous question. The one point would be to send feedback.

Btw you play six opponents at the time being, all of them having turned off reminders seems not out of the question to me.
....but as a subscriber no less, I've played upward of 15 opponents simultaneously - never rec'd a reminder (probably as I move so often!) but never been able to send a reminder even when I've wanted to. In the bad old days, a 'send reminder' icon (or words to that effect) used to appear against the game in question. It usually had the desired effect.....

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
22 Oct 13

....but as a subscriber no less, I've played upward of 15 opponents simultaneously - never rec'd a reminder (probably as I move so often!) but never been able to send a reminder even when I've wanted to. In the bad old days, a 'send reminder' icon (or words to that effect) used to appear against the game in question. It usually had the desired effect.....
you could play against me, and I (nearly) guarantee that you won't be able to send a reminder 😉

Northamptonshire, UK

Moves
22 Oct 13

Just tried to challenge you, but you're apparently up to 95 games already ??????

Australia

Moves
23 Oct 13

He actually has 114 ...

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
23 Oct 13

Just tried to challenge you, but you're apparently up to 95 games already ??????
I added you to my buddy list.

And yes my self imposed limit is at 95 but I have some skulls sitting there, which I am reluctant to take.

Northamptonshire, UK

Moves
23 Oct 13

Ah, clear up the skulls (I generally do) then we can play.......

Infidel

Moves
06 Nov 13

I also do not get the reminder option anymore. Lately I've had two people who I wanted to remind but neither games gave me the option.

I suppose it's possible that both players have opted out of being reminded, it's just that I've never had this happen before. I've always been able to send reminders so it seems a bit of a coincidence that I now have two players who have opted out.

Unless this option of opting out is a new option?

I'm using Chrome version 30.0.1599.101 m.

Northamptonshire, UK

Moves
17 Nov 13

STILL not able to send any move reminders. Must be a glitch imho.....