reminders

Standard membergenius
Help 07 Jul '03 10:24
  1. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    07 Jul '03 10:24
    i've just sent reminders to a number of people i'm playing, and one of those people i was playing twice. i sent a reminder to everyone, but i couldn't to him! well, it said i had, but the button letting you send a reminder was still there...😕 anyone?...
  2. SubscriberRhymesteronline
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    07 Jul '03 10:451 edit
    Originally posted by genius
    i've just sent reminders to a number of people i'm playing, and one of those people i was playing twice. i sent a reminder to everyone, but i couldn't to him! well, it said i had, but the button letting you send a reminder was still there...😕 anyone?...
    This has been a glitch for ages now.... if the message comes up to say you've sent the reminder then it has been sent... the reminder icon doesn't seem to disappear until you've left the site and returned.. it can take a bit of remembering which one's you've actually sent. Not sure if clicking the icon a second time actually sends another reminder though.

Rhymester

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree