1. Joined
    22 Jul '07
    Moves
    20 May '09 22:36
    How do I report a player who is personally insulting me in the game message feature, and who continually creates games with me just to max out my challenges?
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    20 May '09 23:08
    Originally posted by Medievalist
    How do I report a player who is personally insulting me in the game message feature, and who continually creates games with me just to max out my challenges?
    I dont see an Alert button in a game, so id suggest you sent feedback about it (link at the bottom of every page) and link the game.

If someone else challenges you, you do not have to play that game. When the game is under 3 moves there will be a trash can next to it on your My Games page. Click the bin and the game is deleted.

You can also ignore players, that way he/she will not be able to sent you any msges/games/whatever. My Home -> My Ignore List.
  3. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    20 May '09 23:10
    There are feedback links at the bottom of every page. In game mesages are all recorded, so the admin here can quickly decide if a player has breached the terms of service. You could also put the user on ignore (My Home -> My Ignore List)

From the ignore page -
    People on your ignore list will not be able to send you messages, challenges, or accept your open invites.

All special games types, such as clan and tournament games, are not protected by the ignore list.
  4. Joined
    22 Jul '07
    Moves
    21 May '09 00:26
    Thank you.
  5. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    21 May '09 12:08
    Name and shame!
  6. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    21 May '09 15:27
    who continually creates games with me just to max out my challenges?
    Go to My Settings and reduce gameload to 1 and enable Buddy privileges

Go to My Home My Buddies and "buddiese" anyone you are likely to play.

They will always be able to challenge you but the plonker you don't like, won't.

Oh and as Daemon Sin said name and shame the offender.
  7. Joined
    22 Jul '07
    Moves
    21 May '09 21:23
    Well, I'm disinclined to name the player because I don't know how to prove my claim. If I can't prove it, then he is just as likely to start make claims in which I'm the so-called offensive/abusive opponent, equally without proof. Otherwise, I would like to give the rest of you a heads up on someone you'd probably want to ignore.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree