1. Joined
    11 Oct '07
    Moves
    23 Feb '08 16:14
    I hit the resign button twice when response was slow and two losses were counted for the same game. Also I was playing someone who got banned during the game and now that game is occcupying one of my game slots. I think it also screwed up my number of games played vs. rated count. Currently rated is showing 1 game more than number played. Are these issues being addressed.
  2. The sky
    Moves
    23 Feb '08 16:24
    Originally posted by knightrider79
    I hit the resign button twice when response was slow and two losses were counted for the same game. Also I was playing someone who got banned during the game and now that game is occcupying one of my game slots. I think it also screwed up my number of games played vs. rated count. Currently rated is showing 1 game more than number played. Are these issues being addressed.
    Send feeback (link at the bottom of the page). As for the banned player, it usually takes a while (a few days or sometimes weeks) until the games are resigned.
  3. Joined
    02 Oct '07
    Moves
    25 Feb '08 02:45
    rurbano 151 #4523601
    why timeout hove been temporarly suspendet
  4. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    25 Feb '08 07:38
    Originally posted by v siracki
    rurbano 151 #4523601
    why timeout hove been temporarly suspendet
    site have been down 2 days
  5. Standard memberTychoo
    F**k the EU, IMF,WB
    Moves
    25 Feb '08 14:201 edit
    When will the timeout ban be lifted? I got a game where the other player has not moved in 9 days all timeout and timebank are used up and i still can'nt claim the skull.😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree