1. Standard memberMichael Lloyd
    Michael1963
    Ottawa
    Moves
    08 Feb '12 03:09
    I have just started playing my first ever ladder match (7 day timeout) But when I checked the standings, it says "You have chosen to resign from this ladder".

Not that I was aware of.

Is this something I did inadvertently? And if so, how? And any way to reverse this?

I usually play by iPad - is there a widget that behaves differently?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Feb '12 15:05
    Originally posted by Michael Lloyd
    I have just started playing my first ever ladder match (7 day timeout) But when I checked the standings, it says "You have chosen to resign from this ladder".

Not that I was aware of.

Is this something I did inadvertently? And if so, how? And any way to reverse this?

Well, you could try to send a nice feedback, asking them to reinstate your position on the ladder. But I don't think they would react after just one game.

Just climb back to the ladder and start again. That's what I would do.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    08 Feb '12 22:27
    Originally posted by Michael Lloyd

Not that I was aware of.

I can't see anything wrong with your ladder game against Andrew12zy.
    It's still showing in HIS current games list.
    I can only think you've clicked a button somewhere but I would have expected you to get some sort of "are you sure you wish to,leave this ladder" warning
    I don't see why the admins would not re-instate you if you send feedback.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree