1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 11:35
    I've had several very long posts blocked by robomod, not for content but for length. It's frustrating to type 40 lines and then have robomod delete the lot without explanation. Yet I see other posters manage 40-line posts, admittedly with more white space.
    Can anyone tell me to what length forum posts are restricted? Is it the 2000 characters of a PM or something else?
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 12:15
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I've had several very long posts blocked by robomod, not for content but for length. It's frustrating to type 40 lines and then have robomod delete the lot without explanation. Yet I see other posters manage 40-line posts, admittedly with more white space.
    Can anyone tell me to what length forum posts are restricted? Is it the 2000 characters of a PM or something else?
    Get google chrome and simply back up on your browser 😉
    I bet you inadvertently came across the 'Scun-thorpe problem'....there's a swear word in there somewhere and robomod doesn't like it...comical but true...
  3. In your face
    Moves
    22 Apr '12 11:14
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Just click on back page in Firefox and the text should still be there. Copy paste and edit.

PS No one reads your posts anyway, so I wouldn't worry about too much. 😉
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    22 Apr '12 15:021 edit
    There are people here bored enough to read ANYTHING - and a few posters oblige; the place is like a doctor's waiting room and you know what's on offer there ... 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree