1. Standard memberneonpeon41
    The Conductor
    With the band
    Moves
    10 Feb '08 14:49
    I downloaded RHP Enhancements 0.1.4.8. I had an older version of the enhancements that worked fine and then I upgraded to this. It does a lot of cool things like show the ratings of the players on the My Games page and told me how many games I have waiting at the bottom next to the Greasemonkey icon. The only problem with this upgrade is that when I use filters such as show "My Moves" it won't let me sort my games according to the "Last Move", "Alert", "Move Number", etc. filters. It automatically sorts according to "Game ID". Also, when I am showing "All Games" the ratings disappear next to my opponent's names.

I basically don't enable this feature anymore because I would rather be able to sort my games.

Anybody else have this problem? Is there another update soon to fix this?

np
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    10 Feb '08 15:47
    Originally posted by neonpeon41
    I downloaded RHP Enhancements 0.1.4.8. I had an older version of the enhancements that worked fine and then I upgraded to this. It does a lot of cool things like show the ratings of the players on the My Games page and told me how many games I have waiting at the bottom next to the Greasemonkey icon. The only problem with this upgrade is that when I us ...[text shortened]...
    Anybody else have this problem? Is there another update soon to fix this?

np
    Send ouroboros a pm, and he'll sort it out.

D
  3. The sky
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 01:441 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Send ouroboros a pm, and he'll sort it out.

D
    I did just that a few days ago, and he told me it's in the options. If you uncheck "Sort by time remaining", everything will be fine again. (I hadn't even been aware that there are options. Stupid me.)
  4. Standard memberneonpeon41
    The Conductor
    With the band
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 02:35
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I did just that a few days ago, and he told me it's in the options. If you uncheck "Sort by time remaining", everything will be fine again. (I hadn't even been aware that there are options. Stupid me.)
    Problem appears to have been solved. Thanks.

np
  5. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 13:40
    Originally posted by neonpeon41
    Problem appears to have been solved. Thanks.

np
    As they say, it's a feature, not a bug. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree