Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member dfm65
    The Godfather
    06 Aug '05 19:44
    i've just started using Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6 under Win ME, and i've noticed that when i click on the 'Info' field of a game, the popup info box is all messed up. It's fine under the version of IE i was using previously. Anyone had a similar experience?
  2. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    06 Aug '05 22:20
    Nope. The box looks like it's supposed to.
  3. Standard member dfm65
    The Godfather
    06 Aug '05 23:26
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    Nope. The box looks like it's supposed to.
    ...and you're using the same browser and OS - same versions?
  4. Standard member ark13
    Enola Straight
    06 Aug '05 23:56
    Originally posted by dfm65
    ...and you're using the same browser and OS - same versions?
    Probably not *rolls eyes*
  5. 07 Aug '05 03:07
    Originally posted by dfm65
    i've just started using Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6 under Win ME, and i've noticed that when i click on the 'Info' field of a game, the popup info box is all messed up. It's fine under the version of IE i was using previously. Anyone had a similar experience?
    If you use ME, you deserve to have no info. Upgrade, or even go back to 98 - it's stabler than ME. Firefox is fine for me, under XP Home.
  6. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    07 Aug '05 13:37
    Originally posted by D43M0N
    If you use ME, you deserve to have no info. Upgrade, or even go back to 98 - it's stabler than ME.
    Well said, DoughMan.
  7. Standard member Nyxie
    The eyes of truth
    07 Aug '05 17:08 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by D43M0N
    If you use ME, you deserve to have no info. Upgrade, or even go back to 98 - it's stabler than ME. Firefox is fine for me, under XP Home.
    I have never had a problem with me. Been using it for four and a half years. I use netscape ie and firefox, the info box is always blurred by the text behind it.

edit : as far as I'm concerned windows 95c was the most stable. It did'nt have all the bells and whistles though.