RHP Live

Standard memberT1000
Help 24 Aug '03 19:43
  1. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    24 Aug '03 19:43
    Now the top bit of the screen has had an overhaul, any ideas on when the development for RHP Live is going to be completed? Am eagerly anticipating it, along with second phase clans 🙂

T1000
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Aug '03 21:06
    Originally posted by T1000
    Now the top bit of the screen has had an overhaul, any ideas on when the development for RHP Live is going to be completed? Am eagerly anticipating it, along with second phase clans 🙂

T1000
    Priorities at the moment :

-Fix clan bugs and enhance.
    -Get some further work done on RHProbe. (sorry J, I’m really letting you down on this one. I will get the work on my side complete soon, honest.)
    -New set piece tournament work for Chewie.
    -Update site help. (including your efforts, of course)

Oonce they are done, I will try to drift back to RHP Live and get at least version 1 complete! If I don't, it will be criminal waste of 3 months intensive effort getting it to where it was (almost a year ago now. Scary how time passes...). It requires so little work, too, it was stupid to stop when I did.

-Russ
  3. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    24 Aug '03 21:33
    Originally posted by Russ
    Priorities at the moment :

-Fix clan bugs and enhance.
    -Get some further work done on RHProbe. (sorry J, I’m really letting you down on this one. I will get the work on my side complete soon, honest.)
    -New set piece tournament work for Chewie.
    -Update site help. (including your efforts, of course)

Oonce they are done, I will try to drift back to RHP ...[text shortened]... w time passes...). It requires so little work, too, it was stupid to stop when I did.

-Russ
    Cool. If I get some time I might well update that initial help effort to include the recent top part of screen changes.

Is RHProbe the application thingy to announce opposition moves even when you're not on the website?
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Aug '03 10:00
    Originally posted by T1000
    Cool. If I get some time I might well update that initial help effort to include the recent top part of screen changes.

Is RHProbe the application thingy to announce opposition moves even when you're not on the website?
    Yes, it is a piece of work, which a user of this site has undertaken. It really is rather excellent. Some people are using early versions of it already, I believe. It is a little application that monitors your games in a site friendly way (no excessive stress to the server) that you can leave running whenever you are at your keyboard. It even can be configured to make a loud buzzer noise when you have a game waiting. 🙂

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree