Originally posted by tedthecat
Three questions from relative newby:
(1) What correlation, if any, is there between RHP and USCF ratings for players who have played enough games in both systems to have a relatively stable rating?
(2) How many people play on RHP?
(3) Is there a break down of the people who play on RHP so that you can see how many are from each country?
Thanks in advance.
Cant really answer (1) for you but:
(2) 18063 non-provisional players made at least one move on the last 100 days. (Total of 208586 registered users)
(3) http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playerdirectory.php (search by country option on the left hand side)