RHP Tray

Standard memberdavidmacc
Help 03 May '06 02:36
  1. Joined
    26 Sep '05
    Moves
    03 May '06 02:36
    Hi Folks,

I know there is a little tool created by some good person on this site that alerts IE users to moves made/games waiting. Does anyone know of something similar for Firefox?

Thanks!

David
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    03 May '06 02:55
    Originally posted by davidmacc
    Hi Folks,

I know there is a little tool created by some good person on this site that alerts IE users to moves made/games waiting. Does anyone know of something similar for Firefox?

Thanks!

David
    Umm it'll alert with firefox just fine. What you need to do is open up IE, log into the site and then go to My Site Settings -> Enable multiple browsers to be logged into the same account -> Tick.

Now it will tell you if you have games waiting. Of course clicking on the thing to get your games page will open IE not Firefox.

You could also try the on site beta alert thingy. I can't remember the address for it but someone will.
  3. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    03 May '06 08:10
    Originally posted by davidmacc
    Hi Folks,

Thanks!

David
    This is all I know about. Not sure it answers your question.
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/beta/agentlauncher.php
    http://home.comcast.net/~johnbart/
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    03 May '06 14:23
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Of course clicking on the thing to get your games page will open IE not Firefox.
    Mine opens in Firefox when I click on it. Could it be because I installed it with FF ?
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    04 May '06 07:20
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Mine opens in Firefox when I click on it. Could it be because I installed it with FF ?
    I don't know, I don't use it anymore.
  6. Standard memberGOGITOTX
    Vote by vote. Mexico
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 May '06 07:51
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Its because you have Firefox as your default internet software.
    So you have to do wath Xanathos says My Site Settings -> Enable multiple browsers to be logged into the same account -> Tick. and then put firefox as default then when you click in the icon of the RHPtray Firefox will be show. (Sorry for my english)
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    04 May '06 23:23
    Originally posted by GOGITOTX
    Its because you have Firefox as your default internet software.
    So you have to do wath Xanathos says My Site Settings -> Enable multiple browsers to be logged into the same account -> Tick. and then put firefox as default then when you click in the icon of the RHPtray Firefox will be show. (Sorry for my english)
    Yeah I know all that thanks.

In fact I think I explained that to someone else somewhere.

I don't have any problem myself.
    Thanks anyway.
  8. Joined
    26 Sep '05
    Moves
    05 May '06 01:43
    Thanks guys, I'll go off and try the set-up suggested.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree