DonationLuck
Help 31 May '04 04:34
  1. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    31 May '04 04:34
    RUSS,

I would like to pay for the one year membership for for Roseo and Octavio, how do I do that?

Harri / Luck
  2. Standard membertimtim
    Unnatural Leader
    Sweeny, Texas
    Moves
    31 May '04 04:381 edit
    Originally posted by Luck
    RUSS,

I would like to pay for the one year membership for for Roseo and Octavio, how do I do that?

Harri / Luck
    You must be a really nice guy Luck. Do you want to play a game.

P.S.
    If they give you their e-mail address and password to the site, you can get on their account and pay for the membership that way. Just a thought. Not sure if it will work though
  3. Standard membergotti2000
    The winemaker
    Austria
    Moves
    31 May '04 08:36
    Originally posted by Luck
    RUSS,

Harri / Luck
    You can use your own account for that. Go through the subscription process at the end you can fill in either your own rhp nickname or those of anybody else.

Gotti
  4. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    31 May '04 09:59
    Originally posted by gotti2000
    You can use your own account for that. Go through the subscription process at the end you can fill in either your own rhp nickname or those of anybody else.

Gotti
    Sorry that does not work. At the end of the process you will have just paid for another subscrition but not for the intended person. It needs either Russ or Chrismo to intervene in order for the subscription to go through to the correct person when sponsoring another player.

-trekkie
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    31 May '04 13:56
    Originally posted by trekkie
    Sorry that does not work. At the end of the process you will have just paid for another subscrition but not for the intended person. It needs either Russ or Chrismo to intervene in order for the subscription to go through to the correct person when sponsoring another player.

-trekkie
    Gotti is right on this one.

The final stage of the subscription process asks for a recipient. This could be yourself, or any other play you might like to gift the subscription too.

-Russ
  6. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    31 May '04 22:39
    Originally posted by Russ
    Gotti is right on this one.

The final stage of the subscription process asks for a recipient. This could be yourself, or any other play you might like to gift the subscription too.

-Russ
    thanks, I stand corrected. This could make things easier in future.
  7. Standard membertimtim
    Unnatural Leader
    Sweeny, Texas
    Moves
    01 Jun '04 01:11
    Originally posted by gotti2000

Gotti
    Oh, ok then. Yeah, I wasn't sure about that so I just thought up the getting on their account although it is a matter of trust then. 😀

-regards-
    timtim

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree