Russ: Siege Variant

Russ: Siege Variant

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
26 Jun 04

You have sieges currently that are organized by timeout (and color). Most have a queue that is out the door.

How about having another set of sieges, but rather than organizing them by timeout, you organize them by rating (i.e., rating over the past 30 days).

Call the < 1000 one Guard House, the 1000-1200 one Tower, 1200-1400 Motte and Bailey, 1400-1600 Keep and so forth.

Just a thought...

Nemesio

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
26 Jun 04

Originally posted by nemesio
You have sieges currently that are organized by timeout (and color). Most have a queue that is out the door.

How about having another set of sieges, but rather than organizing them by timeout, you organize them by rating (i.e., rating over the past 30 days).

Call the < 1000 one Guard House, the 1000-1200 one Tower, 1200-1400 Motte and Bailey, 1400-1600 Keep and so forth.

Just a thought...

Nemesio
I am soon to expand the sieges significantly (hence the change in layout).

The only problem with the rating limited boards is how to deal with people who increase their rating beyond the limits while sitting on one board.

-Russ

E
Damn fine Clan!

The Double R Diner

Moves
26 Jun 04

Two things...

One quite trivial, could you make the portcullis the colour of the name of the castle.

Secondly, when you go into each siege it doesn't highlight your name in the list any more so it's quite hard to find your position.