1. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    05 Feb '04 10:322 edits
    Russ,

After making a move it doesn't show on the my games page when I return to it. It still says "your move" in the game in question. When I check the game the move has been made, but again there is no change on the my games page. The necessary corrections are made later. I don't know however how much later.

Can you help me ?

2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Feb '04 16:251 edit
    Game ID pleeeease?

-Russ

EDIT: Sorry, I just reread the question. My post makes little sense.
  3. Standard memberArther
    The Turtle Hermit
    Turtle Island
    Moves
    05 Feb '04 17:08
    This sounds like you are opening several windows on your browser. Try hitting Refresh on your browser to update your game page; it doesn't update automatically.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Feb '04 17:41
    I think this is the case too, having reread the original post.

-Russ
  5. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    05 Feb '04 18:54
    Originally posted by Russ
    I think this is the case too, having reread the original post.

-Russ

Yes, that's it. Never had the problem before though.

Thanks guys.
  6. Null User!
    09 Feb '04 14:07
    Hi Russ,
    Hope you can help me with this. I've been logging on regularly at a local internet cafe and the last couple of days I haven't been able to log in. Has my subscription expired? and doesn't it renew automatically? Or could it be something here is not enabled? I've tried enabling everything I can but no joy. I don't want to start being timed out!!

Any thoughts?

Thanks for your help - love the site as it is a perfect way to unwind after work.

Yours,
    spats (chuck_dreyer@hotmail.com)
  7. Null User!
    09 Feb '04 14:07
    Hi
  8. Null User!
    09 Feb '04 14:10
    Hi Russ,
    Hope you can help me with this. I've been logging on regularly at a local internet cafe and the last couple of days I haven't been able to log in. Has my subscription expired? and wouldn't it renew automatically? Or does something need to be enabled? I've tried enabling everything I can and no joy. I don't want to start being timed out if at all possible.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for your help - love the site and appreciate all your work keeping it going

Yours,
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Feb '04 18:08
    Originally posted by temporaryspats
    Hi Russ,
    Hope you can help me with this. I've been logging on regularly at a local internet cafe and the last couple of days I haven't been able to log in. Has my subscription expired? and wouldn't it renew automatically? Or does something need to be enabled? I've tried enabling everything I can and no joy. I don't want to start being timed out ...[text shortened]... e site and appreciate all your work keeping it going

Yours,
    I will place you in vacation mode to help avoid timeouts.

As you have been using an internet cafe, it is possible that you haven't logged out and someone has changed your details. I will take a look and check the email address still matches. I will then send a reminder to the email address mentioned in your post.

Please check the other normal problems - make sure your browser is accepting cookies and the system clock's year and month are correct.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree