Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    14 Apr '03 22:31
    every game should appear once more (when it's alraedy over and NOT awaiting my move) in the chain of proceed to next waiting game.
    an old but very good wish. 😉
    th
  2. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    15 Apr '03 07:18
    Originally posted by thire
    every game should appear once more (when it's alraedy over and NOT awaiting my move) in the chain of proceed to next waiting game.
    an old but very good wish. 😉
    th
    Yes I was much younger when I first suggested this. I have probably missed many final in-game messages because of this.

    Rhymester
  3. Standard member CFC
    Zak the mad boy
    15 Apr '03 09:33
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    Yes I was much younger when I first suggested this. I have probably missed many final in-game messages because of this.

    Rhymester
    Same here. They could at least alert us about it.
  4. Standard member orkyboy
    Looooney Ork
    15 Apr '03 09:46
    this could work and it would save u having 2 look at your games all the time 2 see if youve lost 1
  5. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    15 Apr '03 11:12
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    Yes I was much younger when I first suggested this. I have probably missed many final in-game messages because of this.

    Rhymester
    Yes...
    I was searching your thared but coulen't find it 😳
    th
  6. 15 Apr '03 18:35
    I always look at the end position before archiving my games so that I don't miss a parting message.
  7. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    15 Apr '03 20:13
    Originally posted by dcpk
    I always look at the end position before archiving my games so that I don't miss a parting message.
    Not easy when you have a lot of games in progress though.
  8. Standard member orkyboy
    Looooney Ork
    17 Apr '03 08:33
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    Not easy when you have a lot of games in progress though.
    that is the advantage of being a non-pawn star u dont have 2 many games.😀