1. Framingham, MA
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 18:42
    Under "My Messages" I only see messages I've received; I don't see copies of messages I've sent.

If folks quote my message in a reply, of course I have a record then. But until/if I get a reply, I'm not always certain I actually sent a particular message out <grin>.

Looking at the forum history, I gather there used to be a "sent messages" selection; is this no longer supported?
  2. Standard memberMariska Angela
    Nyuszi, golyó!
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 18:49
    Originally posted by rapabst
    Under "My Messages" I only see messages I've received; I don't see copies of messages I've sent.

If folks quote my message in a reply, of course I have a record then. But until/if I get a reply, I'm not always certain I actually sent a particular message out <grin>.

Looking at the forum history, I gather there used to be a "sent messages" selection; is this no longer supported?
    Go to "My messages". You will find a tab that says "My sent messages".
  3. Framingham, MA
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 18:53
    Originally posted by Mariska Angela
    Go to "My messages". You will find a tab that says "My sent messages".
    All I have are "Select All" and "Invert Selection" ....
  4. Standard memberMariska Angela
    Nyuszi, golyó!
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 18:59
    It's on the top under "My games" "New Game" "Open Invites" icons etc.

You will see it below "Player Tables" Icon..
  5. Framingham, MA
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 19:17
    Got it! Thanks, Mariska!
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 19:38
    Originally posted by rapabst
    Got it! Thanks, Mariska!
    note that if the recipient has deleted xe's mail it won't show up in your sent messages inbox.
  7. Joined
    25 Sep '09
    Moves
    18 Mar '10 10:11
    I do a move, but "submit move" does not react. Instead I get mauve-colored fields on my pc? Nowhere I see any clue to this refusal?
    Has anybody any idea?
  8. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    18 Mar '10 11:02
    Originally posted by KDOkma4
    I do a move, but "submit move" does not react. Instead I get mauve-colored fields on my pc? Nowhere I see any clue to this refusal?
    Has anybody any idea?
    It means the move you're trying to make isn't legal. Make sure your King isn't in check (or will be in check if you make that move).

Also, it would be better if you started your own Thread asking for help instead of posting in one that's about a completely different topic.
  9. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    18 Mar '10 12:23
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Also, it would be better if you started your own Thread asking for help instead of posting in one that's about a completely different topic.
    Additionally I would like to add that it would be even greater if you had followed the instructions in the title of the sticky thread: "Please read the site FAQ before posting".
    There you would find your answer in Help : moves.

Then, if you still dont get it, adding the game number and the move you are trying to make (in your own help-thread) will give you much better, specific help.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree