1. Candelária, RS
    Moves
    17 Mar '04 21:17
    Hi!

I was thinking in analyse all games I lost, to see if I can learn something, but I cannot found an option to send only the games I lost. The only option I have is to select the games by the period they where played. This can be worked out? What other players think about it, I mean, having a way to select the games to be send by email?

Best regards
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    18 Mar '04 07:46
    Originally posted by cesarakg
    Hi!

I was thinking in analyse all games I lost, to see if I can learn something, but I cannot found an option to send only the games I lost. The only option I have is to select the games by the period they where played. This can be worked out? What other players think about it, I mean, having a way to select the games to be send by email?

Best regards
    yes, this would be nice but now you can download the pgn of up to 100 games. you can then sort out all the games you want in your offline chess application!
    cool, no? 😉
    th
  3. Candelária, RS
    Moves
    18 Mar '04 21:07
    Originally posted by thire
    yes, this would be nice but now you can download the pgn of up to 100 games. you can then sort out all the games you want in your offline chess application!
    cool, no? 😉
    th
    I just tryed it, but don't get so much games. Is there another limit for subscribers and non-subscribers?
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    19 Mar '04 19:53
    Originally posted by cesarakg
    I just tryed it, but don't get so much games. Is there another limit for subscribers and non-subscribers?
    no, there is no difference between subscribers and non.subscribers 🙂
    but perhaps you did not uncheck the "send only finished games"?
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree