1. Steelers Country
    Moves
    20 May '03 18:55
    In the messager I had an idea, what if you could send a message to more then one person at a time.
    this would be useful if you whant to send a message to all your clan without haveing to send alot of messages

-Adam
  2. Amsterdam
    Moves
    20 May '03 19:54
    Originally posted by UncleAdam
    In the messager I had an idea, what if you could send a message to more then one person at a time.
    this would be useful if you whant to send a message to all your clan without haveing to send alot of messages

-Adam
    That's a very good idea...and another one: (I hope...) The send message isn't very easy (two clicks...😕) to reach...could it be on the My Home bar/list?

Olav
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 May '03 23:51
    I knew this would come up - and I had planned to do it exactly for the reason you suggested, that is, talking to the 'clan'.

As for providing a quicker link - that should be no problem. I will add one soon.

I had considered adding a link wherever a user's name is rendered, so you could message them in one quick click, but this might get a little messy. Still worth considering though.

-Russ
  4. Steelers Country
    Moves
    21 May '03 00:10
    Originally posted by Russ
    I knew this would come up - and I had planned to do it exactly for the reason you suggested, that is, talking to the 'clan'.

Thanks, this could also be used for sending a general message to friends

I had considered adding a link wherever a user's name is rendered, so you could message them in one quick click, but this might get a little messy. Still worth considering though.
    -Russ

I dont think when ever a players name would be good, but maby in profiles, also a link to start a game from players profiles would be good to.
    -Adam

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree