1. Helsinki, Finland
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 03:05
    How to send email to many email addresses at the same time? But the receiver can not see the email addresses of other receivers. I am planning to send a business email to almost one thousands email addreeses. Thanks in Advanced.
  2. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 04:02
    Originally posted by Indosmart
    How to send email to many email addresses at the same time? But the receiver can not see the email addresses of other receivers. I am planning to send a business email to almost one thousands email addreeses. Thanks in Advanced.
    Hello Indosmart. Exact instructions are going to depend on what account you're sending from but basically you're looking for something called BCC (Blind Carbon Copy).
  3. Helsinki, Finland
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 04:04
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    Hello Indosmart. Exact instructions are going to depend on what account you're sending from but basically you're looking for something called BCC (Blind Carbon Copy).
    So I will put all the email addresses in BBC box or what? I am using Microsoft Outlooks 2003 from my office. Thanks
  4. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 20:26
    We use a similar thing at work so for me that would be right. It should work just like CC, except the other names will be invisible to recipients. My advice would be to send a test email to a few colleagues or friends using BCC and check with them that only they appear.
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '07
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 14:50
    I currently play from my work-e-mail address but have now got a second e-mail address for home. I would like to play my games at night from home.

Can your system send me my games to both e-mail addresses at the same time.This would also help me at weekends.

Thankyou

David
  6. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 18:45
    You should discuss with your IT support desk.. you might have a limit to the number that can be sent depending on internal or external.
  7. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 21:01
    Originally posted by BOETIE
    I currently play from my work-e-mail address but have now got a second e-mail address for home. I would like to play my games at night from home.

Can your system send me my games to both e-mail addresses at the same time.This would also help me at weekends.

Thankyou

David
    this is unrelated to this thread really but since you ask:

I know of no feature in RHP which will allow you to recieve emails to multiple accounts but you you should be able to set up a "forwarder" on your main email account, to forward specific emails (i.e. those from this site) to another account, if you use outlook to recieve your emails.
  8. Helsinki, Finland
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 08:25
    Thanks so much for ur help guys! I did it already! Many people now have ordered my book publication. Thanks God!!! Good business, isnt it? 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree