1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 21:05
    Is there a way to send a bunch of games to the archive in one go?

Earlier I could click the "Manage games" at the blue bar and check all the games I wanted archived. But now I have to decide, game for game, to what folder I want to send it.

Am I doing wrong somewhere? If so, please give me detailed instruction how to do it.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 22:05
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

Earlier I could click the "Manage games" at the blue bar and check all the games I wanted archived. But now I have to decide, game for game, to what folder I want to send it.

Am I doing wrong somewhere? If so, please give me detailed instruction how to do it.
    Never mind. I found the way. Thank you anyway.

Sometimes you don't find the solution by yourself until you ask. When you get the answer you already found the way to do it.
  3. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 22:061 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

You can still click the 'Manage Games' link in the bar at the top of My Games page.
    There should now be a check box against each game - tick all those you want to move.

On the left you can expand the sidebar (there's a little double arrow icon just) and select the 'Move to Folder' option in the 'Selected Games' section or you can just use the tick-box icon on the left if the side-bar is contracted and do the same thing.

[edit: oh well, at least you found it - I'll try and type faster next time]
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 22:10
    Originally posted by orangutan
    You can still click the 'Manage Games' link in the bar at the top of My Games page.
    There should now be a check box against each game - tick all those you want to move.

On the left you can expand the sidebar (there's a little double arrow icon just) and select the 'Move to Folder' option in the 'Selected Games' section or you can just use the tick-box ...[text shortened]... me thing.

[edit: oh well, at least you found it - I'll try and type faster next time]
    Yes, I found the way you showed me. Perhaps I read your mind telepathicly before you had the time to hit the submit.

You're very nice. I thank you!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree