1. Joined
    18 Nov '09
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 21:16
    I recently learned how to post a PGN on a forum (thanks to a team game). I am trying to help an opponent in another game and would like to post a PGN for him. I have tried using 'message your opponent' and emailing through RHP with no success. Any suggestions? It would be so much easier to explain what I mean if I could SHOW it to him. :-)
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    08 Oct '11 16:23
    Originally posted by dbonney11
    I recently learned how to post a PGN on a forum (thanks to a team game). I am trying to help an opponent in another game and would like to post a PGN for him. I have tried using 'message your opponent' and emailing through RHP with no success. Any suggestions? It would be so much easier to explain what I mean if I could SHOW it to him. :-)
    I think the only way you could achieve this is by simply creating a new thread in your club, get your friend to join, and scribble away to one another. I'm sure the club leader wouldn't mind..I'm not aware it's possible by any other means outside of a forum, certainly not via PM's I'm afraid.
  3. Joined
    18 Nov '09
    Moves
    08 Oct '11 18:21
    Thank you for responding. I was afraid of that. :-)
  4. Joined
    09 Apr '08
    Moves
    03 Nov '11 21:00
    If you are open to a more elaborate solution you could get the PGN for the game you want to send to your friend. Then give him/her a link to another website like this one which can import in a PGN:

http://www.apronus.com/chess/wbeditor.php

They can then paste that pgn into it and review the board.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree