Sent Items

SubscriberRuss
Help 24 Feb '03 12:20
  1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Feb '03 12:20
    Someone brought this up with me privately, so I thought I would mention it again here.

The send items can be used to see when someone has viewed a message you sent them – it does not get marked as read when you, the sender of the message, reads it.

-Russ
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    24 Feb '03 13:031 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    Someone brought this up with me privately, so I thought I would mention it again here.

The send items can be used to see when someone has viewed a message you sent them – it does not get marked as read when you, the sender of the message, reads it.

-Russ
    Russ, Either I missed it, or else there is no provision to delete (individually or as a group) the list of sent messages. ....Or will they automatically disappear in time?

Anyway if there is no delete feature, it would probably be good to add one.

Thanks, Marc

p.s. Something else that would be 'really' nice would be some sort of little icon button that would be visible on all pages, maybe next to your username at the top of the page, that would blink on and off when you have some new 'unread' messages waiting.... just a thought
  3. Standard memberSchliemann
    The Diplomat
    Slightly Left :D
    Moves
    24 Feb '03 14:41
    I like the blinking light idea...I also would love to see something to that effect when the people in your buddy list are logged onto RHP so if you want to send them a message then they would be on to get it right then and there 😀

Dave

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree