1. San Diego
    Moves
    29 Mar '10 19:57
    How do I change the setting for what happens after I make a move? In other words, I might want to (a) stay on the same game, (b) go to the next waiting game, or (c) go to the "My Games" page, immediately after I move in a particular game. How do I change that? I've seen this (years ago) but I just checked all the links under "Settings" and can't find it. Thanks.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '10 20:071 edit
    Originally posted by HolyT
    How do I change the setting for what happens after I make a move? In other words, I might want to (a) stay on the same game, (b) go to the next waiting game, or (c) go to the "My Games" page, immediately after I move in a particular game. How do I change that? I've seen this (years ago) but I just checked all the links under "Settings" and can't find it. Thanks.
    Try the link "After move preference" a few lines under the "Submit Move" button in the game page.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    29 Mar '10 22:57
    It's on the playing page, you can alter it any time you're making a move.
  4. San Diego
    Moves
    30 Mar '10 23:00
    Thanks to both for the quick answers. Now I remember how this works. I haven't played on here for a while.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree