1. Standard memberivangrice
    Deracinated
    Sydney
    Moves
    16 May '06 14:44
    The cookie (I guess) that sets my 'Games List' preferences no longer works - whenever I go in the ordering is based on the game ID rather than 'Last Moved' time - anyone know why?
  2. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    16 May '06 18:04
    Originally posted by ivangrice
    The cookie (I guess) that sets my 'Games List' preferences no longer works - whenever I go in the ordering is based on the game ID rather than 'Last Moved' time - anyone know why?
    I'm having the same problem.. I have to keep re-ordering it..
  3. In your face
    Moves
    16 May '06 18:46
    Can you not just click on the 'Last move' link on the filters at the top of 'my games'?
  4. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 May '06 19:22
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Can you not just click on the 'Last move' link on the filters at the top of 'my games'?
    We all can do that. It's not saving that setting when we re-visit the site, and, I'm having to close that stupid side bar everytime. Hmmmph!

skeeter
  5. The sky
    Moves
    16 May '06 19:36
    They are working on it. Thread 43274
  6. In your face
    Moves
    16 May '06 19:49
    Originally posted by skeeter
    We all can do that. It's not saving that setting when we re-visit the site, and, I'm having to close that stupid side bar everytime. Hmmmph!

skeeter
    Whoops, silly me. I hadn't noticed that phenomenon. Perhaps It reverts back to how I like it. I do have the side bar thing going on though. Hrumph

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree