siege rule change

Standard memberToe
Help 10 Feb '05 09:45
  1. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    10 Feb '05 09:452 edits
    Originally posted by Russ - 18 Jan '05

If you are inactive on the site for over 30 days you will now lose your queue position ... It will apply to anyone not at the board.
    -Russ

Looking only at the first seven "awaiting next game" sieges (from the 42 that are there), this rule does not seem to be working. There are six players who have not moved in 30 days still in the lists, three of them sitting on the boards (and thus directly contributing to the lack of siege games being started).

Is it a manual-kind-of-rule or automated? Or did the clock start ticking on Jan 18th in which case there are no players flagged as inactive yet? Or is it just not working quite right?

Multiple edits: I just can't spell siege...
  2. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '05 19:12
    Originally posted by Toe
    Originally posted by Russ - 18 Jan '05
    [b]
    If you are inactive on the site for over 30 days you will now lose your queue position ... It will apply to anyone not at the board.
    -Russ

Looking only at the first seven "awaiting next game" sieges (from the 42 that are there), this rule does not seem to be working. There are six players who have ...[text shortened]... t? Or is it just not working quite right?

Multiple edits: I just can't spell siege...[/b]
    I agree, we shouldn't allow non-active players to stop the other players from this fun.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree