Sieges

Sieges

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
26 Sep 04

Just won my first siege game, and the guy I was playing wants to challenge again, as there is no one in the queue. He doesn't have an option to join the q though. Is that because you can't re-challenge straight after challenging , or what?

cheers for the help,

D

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
27 Sep 04

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Just won my first siege game, and the guy I was playing wants to challenge again, as there is no one in the queue. He doesn't have an option to join the q though. Is that because you can't re-challenge straight after challenging , or what?

cheers for the help,

D
Probably because he'e in another queue?

skeeter

JP

R.I.P.

Moves
27 Sep 04

Originally posted by skeeter
Probably because he'e in another queue?

skeeter
Nope I'm not in another queue, also I can see the options to join the queue on other siege boards?

Happy Snappies Clan!

Everglades

Moves
28 Sep 04

I have just lost my first and only seige game a couple of days ago - (so i have a blinding rseige record as you can tell.)

There are people in the queue but i cant join another board even though i have no seige games going????? any ideas ???

thanks,

Crocster.

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
28 Sep 04

Originally posted by Croc
I have just lost my first and only seige game a couple of days ago - (so i have a blinding rseige record as you can tell.)

There are people in the queue but i cant join another board even though i have no seige games going????? any ideas ???

thanks,

Crocster.
Then its a code problem. Best to PM / Send Feedback to Russ direct.
He will want to know.

skeeter

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
28 Sep 04

I'm currently defending, but I wanted to join another siege. I was already in a q, so I removed myself from that q, and tried to join a board where a guy was waiting for a challenger. It said 'Sorry, you are currently playing at another siege board.' I thought the system had been changed so that u could play at multiple boards, but only be in 1 q at a time.

I can't find anything in the FAQs either.

D