Site Idea

Standard memberchewie
Help 13 Jun '03 17:33
  1. Standard memberchewie
    Let the Wookie win..
    Snohomish, WA, USA
    Moves
    13 Jun '03 17:33
    How about an option to return to the My Games view after hitting the Move button?

I'd find that incredibly useful, especially when playing a mix of 1 and 7 day timeout games where I want to get all the 1-day games out the way before tackling some of the 7-day games.

Thanks.
  2. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    13 Jun '03 19:15
    Isn't the 'skip' function good enough?🙄
  3. Standard memberchewie
    Let the Wookie win..
    Snohomish, WA, USA
    Moves
    13 Jun '03 20:04
    No - it can take up to 10 seconds to bring up the next game and when I've got 50+ games going I'd like to be able to go directly to the my Games view.

An alternative would be an option to make the Go To Next Game take you to the game nearest being timed out - I think that would be the best way to manage a mixed bag of 1 and 7 day timeouts.
  4. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    13 Jun '03 20:17
    Hmm,ok,good point.🙂
  5. Amsterdam
    Moves
    13 Jun '03 20:44
    Originally posted by chewie
    How about an option to return to the My Games view after hitting the Move button?

I'd find that incredibly useful, especially when playing a mix of 1 and 7 day timeout games where I want to get all the 1-day games out the way before tackling some of the 7-day games.

Thanks.
    Great idea, I'm having this 'problem' as well...if I play a person two games, I would like to move them directly after eachother, and every time a different game would pop up, I'm feeling down...🙁

Olav

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree