Site unresponsive?

Site unresponsive?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Moves
12 Oct 15

My active games have suddenly lost the chessboard image--rebooting, etc. no help. Is it just me or is the site nonfunctional at this time?

RHP Member No.16

Moves
12 Oct 15

Originally posted by rabrams
My active games have suddenly lost the chessboard image--rebooting, etc. no help. Is it just me or is the site nonfunctional at this time?
A few minutes ago I also noticed that everything was responding very slow.
I left the site and went to a few other sites and everything seemed to be fine.
When I returned to RHP all seems to be OK here as well now.
So at this point I don't know.

Keep an eye on the announcements forum in case there are any updates about problems there, and if things go totally south check your RHP page on facebook or twitter, as that is where updates are posted if this site crashes completely.

r

Moves
12 Oct 15

I was able to log in and see my games from a friend's computer so it is a problem with my iPad that I still have not solved after all the usual measures.

r

Moves
12 Oct 15

Problem solved! I had installed the PURIFY popop blocker yesterday and as soon as I inactivated it the board and pieces reappeared.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
13 Oct 15

Originally posted by rabrams
Problem solved! I had installed the PURIFY popop blocker yesterday and as soon as I inactivated it the board and pieces reappeared.
No problems to report. Thanks for warning about Purify App.

Moves
20 Oct 15

Originally posted by Russ
I'm finding problems with the site on my iPhone 5. The worst are when sending any kind of message. The screen either freezes or sometimes even disappears. It behaves in different ways at different times, sometimes works, sometimes not. Sometimes in a game the board suddenly becomes very small and goes to the left.

Moves
29 Oct 15

Originally posted by Russ
Russ, I don't know if this is anything to do with the Lurify App or not but there are definite problems using the site on the iPhone 5, as I often do.