Skull

Standard membersangfroid
Help 07 Apr '07 20:40
  1. Inside my mind
    Moves
    07 Apr '07 20:40
    Sorry about this post (I'm sure there are many like it). I have had a quick read through some of the other threads but to no avail. I currently have a game that is roughly one hour away from a timeout but my opponent still has seven days of timebank. The original timeout was only one day and up until now we have both moved very frequently. I realise that it's the weekend, and if the weather over here is anything to go by I can understand why they haven't moved.... but if I am being really honest I could seriously do with the win.

Do I click the skull when it appears or give it another day?
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    07 Apr '07 20:42
    Originally posted by sangfroid
    Sorry about this post (I'm sure there are many like it). I have had a quick read through some of the other threads but to no avail. I currently have a game that is roughly one hour away from a timeout but my opponent still has seven days of timebank. The original timeout was only one day and up until now we have both moved very frequently. I realise that ...[text shortened]... ld seriously do with the win.

Do I click the skull when it appears or give it another day?
    FAQ

D
  3. Inside my mind
    Moves
    07 Apr '07 20:44
    So it's once the timebank period has elapsed that I should be asking this question?
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '07 21:04
    Originally posted by sangfroid
    So it's once the timebank period has elapsed that I should be asking this question?
    Yes, but you won't see a skull unless his time has run out anyway.
  5. baildon , shipley ,
    Moves
    17 Apr '07 20:58
    what about an opponent who delibaretly is wasting time,ie a lost game and an opponent does not move, he is not on holiday just a bad loser,i have a problem becoming a member if there is not a way around this .
    🙄
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    17 Apr '07 21:211 edit
    Originally posted by rabnes
    what about an opponent who delibaretly is wasting time,ie a lost game and an opponent does not move, he is not on holiday just a bad loser,i have a problem becoming a member if there is not a way around this .
    🙄
    If you are a subscriber, then it's no longer a problem.

D
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '07 21:222 edits
    Originally posted by rabnes
    🙄
    He hasn't lost unless you have beaten him; and if his time hasn't expired and there's no skull icon you haven't. He can take as long as he wants within his time settings - next time, start games with shorter timeout/timebanks and beware of vacationeers.

Of course, once you have subscribed you will be able to mess your opponents about with the vacation system.
  8. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 00:00
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    He hasn't lost unless you have beaten him; and if his time hasn't expired and there's no skull icon you haven't. He can take as long as he wants within his time settings - next time, start games with shorter timeout/timebanks and beware of vacationeers.

Of course, once you have subscribed you will be able to mess your opponents about with the vacation system.
    Ah! The only problem is that you only get 30 days of vacation a year! 😲
  9. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 00:09
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Ah! The only problem is that you only get 30 days of vacation a year! 😲
  10. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 01:47
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    For me it's 30. 🙁
  11. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 11:03
    The days available is dependant on the month you joined the site.

-Russ
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    30 Apr '07 10:47
    Hey u guys.

Have you guys ever thought of why a person would deliberetly waste time in RHP. Mayb the people are busy, away or the internet is down??

I recently played against rabnes and lost but at the end I was really struggling with my internet and he thought I was a sore loser, I tried to explain to him that ive been in england b4 and everything there always works and works much faster but he still thought I was delaying the game but in the end he was just taking his situation for granted. I would rather end the game if i can than continue in vain and be called an As*Hole by rabnes.

Just think about it next time guys.
    Asta

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree