Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 02 Sep '04 07:37
    Is it just me or is anyone else finding frequent hangs using the Mozilla browser ( I use 1.7 and am not getting through a session at RHP without a hang or a freeze).
  2. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    02 Sep '04 08:44
    Originally posted by mmmmisha
    Is it just me or is anyone else finding frequent hangs using the Mozilla browser ( I use 1.7 and am not getting through a session at RHP without a hang or a freeze).
    Need more info: processor speed / RAM / cache etc

skeeter
  3. 03 Sep '04 06:30
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Need more info: processor speed / RAM / cache etc

skeeter
    Hi - I'd meant to mention I'm running Moz on Mac OS X.3.5, 350 Mhz, 386 RAM. Cache? Isn't that one of the things that mac owners don't need to worry about? 🙂. But seriously, if it is a caching issue, is it possible it would go away if I subscribed and got rid of all the ads flying around?
  4. Subscriber Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    06 Sep '04 01:10
    Originally posted by mmmmisha
    Hi - I'd meant to mention I'm running Moz on Mac OS X.3.5, 350 Mhz, 386 RAM. Cache? Isn't that one of the things that mac owners don't need to worry about? 🙂. But seriously, if it is a caching issue, is it possible it would go away if I subscribed and got rid of all the ads flying around?
    Taking the ads out would definatly speed up the loading time. Subscribing is a great idea as i helps the developers (who have made a great site!) and it allows you to enter the magical world of clan and tournie games 😵
  5. Standard member Maustrauser
    Lord Chook
    06 Sep '04 06:06
    G'day,
    I use Safari with OSX and never had a hang. Ever!

Cheers

Henry