Slow Mozilla

Slow Mozilla

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
02 Sep 04

Is it just me or is anyone else finding frequent hangs using the Mozilla browser ( I use 1.7 and am not getting through a session at RHP without a hang or a freeze).

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
02 Sep 04

Originally posted by mmmmisha
Is it just me or is anyone else finding frequent hangs using the Mozilla browser ( I use 1.7 and am not getting through a session at RHP without a hang or a freeze).
Need more info: processor speed / RAM / cache etc

skeeter

m

Moves
03 Sep 04

Originally posted by skeeter
Need more info: processor speed / RAM / cache etc

skeeter
Hi - I'd meant to mention I'm running Moz on Mac OS X.3.5, 350 Mhz, 386 RAM. Cache? Isn't that one of the things that mac owners don't need to worry about? 🙂. But seriously, if it is a caching issue, is it possible it would go away if I subscribed and got rid of all the ads flying around?

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
06 Sep 04

Originally posted by mmmmisha
Hi - I'd meant to mention I'm running Moz on Mac OS X.3.5, 350 Mhz, 386 RAM. Cache? Isn't that one of the things that mac owners don't need to worry about? 🙂. But seriously, if it is a caching issue, is it possible it would go away if I subscribed and got rid of all the ads flying around?
Taking the ads out would definatly speed up the loading time. Subscribing is a great idea as i helps the developers (who have made a great site!) and it allows you to enter the magical world of clan and tournie games 😵

Lord Chook

Stringybark

Moves
06 Sep 04

G'day,
I use Safari with OSX and never had a hang. Ever!

Cheers

Henry