1. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    03 Jan '04 01:23
    when a pawn is queened the next page that pops up is that same game again, obviously it should be the next waiting game.

it doesn't affect much, just involves a very short waste of time.

also nicer would be if when a pawn is queened then you immediately get to chose the queen etc rather than have it appear later on (again only a very small problem)

please don't waste time on this if it detracts from important things - eg the new timeouts, or a trip to the pub

🙂
  2. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    03 Jan '04 01:42
    Originally posted by flexmore
    when a pawn is queened the next page that pops up is that same game again, obviously it should be the next waiting game.

it doesn't affect much, just involves a very short waste of time.

also nicer would be if when a pawn is queened then you immediately get to chose the queen etc rather than have it appear later on (again only a very small problem)
    ...[text shortened]... e on this if it detracts from important things - eg the new timeouts, or a trip to the pub

🙂
    This very minor problem has been around since before i started on this site. There is probably numerous thread in this forum dealing with the very same issue. As far as I know it is on Russ's to do list, but does not seem to be a high priority nor should it be a high priority.

mike
  3. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    03 Jan '04 01:59
    thanks trekkie maybe the modeators should just clear this thread out the way then,
  4. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    04 Jan '04 14:11
    The work around is this:

Just before you move the pawn to the 8th rank make sure that the 'move on to next waiting game' checkbox is unchecked. Then when you move the pawn you go straight to the piece choice screen :-)

Andrew

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree