1. Joined
    30 Sep '07
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 16:48
    I have started a game as white - my opponent has made only one move - I have made 2, so it's his turn, his time and also his timebank both expired- nothing happend and the game still in process. when? and , how should this game to be end?
    thanks for help
  2. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 16:51
    Find the game on your "My Games" page and look across. You should see a "Skull" symbol - click it and the game will be awarded to you as a win. Or, since the game hasn't got very far, you should also see a "Bin" symbol - click it and the game will be cancelled.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 17:00
    Originally posted by John of Reading
    Find the game on your "My Games" page and look across. You should see a "Skull" symbol - click it and the game will be awarded to you as a win. Or, since the game hasn't got very far, you should also see a "Bin" symbol - click it and the game will be cancelled.
    I think he'll only see the bin icon.

Click on the bin and delete the game, and start a new one.

D
  4. Earth
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 07:39
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I think he'll only see the bin icon.

Click on the bin and delete the game, and start a new one.

D
    Yes, until each player has played 2 moves, the game is not rated, and the time controls don't apply. Such games can just be deleted and dont 'count'.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree