1. Norway
    Moves
    26 Aug '05 10:54
    When you go to Player Tables and choose Most Active Player you see a lot of players with revolving stars. But some of the players have wings on their star (helden, Cheshire Cat), while some of them don't (Dustnrogers, Luck). Why?
  2. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    26 Aug '05 11:00
    While this has been asked a bunch of times. Rather than force you to look it up, or read worthless replies that point out that fact:

In the beginning of the site, a subscription got you a LIFETIME membership. ie: a one-time fee. Those are the stars with NO wings. Later on it changed to yearly and monthly memberships. All of those have wings.

The rotating stars == players with >= 100000 moves.

--tmetzler
  3. Norway
    Moves
    26 Aug '05 11:11
    Originally posted by tmetzler
    While this has been asked a bunch of times. Rather than force you to look it up, or read worthless replies that point out that fact:
    Thank you for a good answer.

Believe it or not, but I actually tried the FAQ first. There is a separate Q there for this (What do all the colored stars mean?), there is however no mention there of the missing wings.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree