1. Joined
    05 Dec '04
    Moves
    08 Mar '08 15:17
    I had 5 games in progress and I made a game offer in open invites getting 6. game. I got the game due to that and even made a move but in a short while my game did not exist anymore. I was surprised that there was my game offer in open ivites again!?
    Has anybody else experienced this kind of things here?😲
  2. Standard memberP3ri
    Cute & Lethal
    Moves
    08 Mar '08 15:191 edit
    If the person who accepted your game decided, for reason or tenth, that they don't want to play the game with you and deleted it.
    When game is deleted like that it goes back to the queue.

Not a bug, a feature. 😉
  3. Joined
    05 Dec '04
    Moves
    08 Mar '08 15:25
    Yes, but how to explain it that my game offer still existed after that in open invites?
  4. Joined
    05 Dec '04
    Moves
    08 Mar '08 15:26
    Understood?😀
  5. Standard memberP3ri
    Cute & Lethal
    Moves
    08 Mar '08 15:312 edits
    Originally posted by taadi31
    Yes, but how to explain it that my game offer still existed after that in open invites?
    It went back to the queue, as OI games do when deleted?

Trashcanning a game accepted through open invite doesn't delete the game as such, it just moves it back to the queue.
  6. Joined
    05 Dec '04
    Moves
    08 Mar '08 15:40
    Maybe now but I remember that couple of years ago the game offer in OI that was deleted did not exist there longer.
  7. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    08 Mar '08 16:03
    Maybe now but I remember that couple of years ago the game offer in OI that was deleted did not exist there longer.
    There was an announcement about this change - but I can't be @rsed to look it up. Invites accepted and the canceled are now returned to the open list.
  8. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    08 Mar '08 16:31
    Correct.

It used to be that if you created an open invite and someone accepted and then deleted the game, it was gone forever. You would then have to create a new open invite.

Enough people complained about this that it was changed so if your open invite was accepted and then deleted, the open invite would just be re-posted rather than being deleted.

Usually if someone accepts your open invite you will also receive a regular email notice to let you know. I think you will also receive another one if your game is deleted and you will then know who accepted and deleted your game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree