Stopping E-mail 'Invitation Accepted'

Stopping E-mail 'Invitation Accepted'

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C

Moves
23 Oct 10

I check this site frequently which means I don't need any e-mails, don't need and don't want. But I can't find the option to stop the notification that a game invite I've made has been accepted. How do I do this?

And why is it assumed this is needed? Grr.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
23 Oct 10

Originally posted by CDem
I check this site frequently which means I don't need any e-mails, don't need and don't want. But I can't find the option to stop the notification that a game invite I've made has been accepted. How do I do this?

Just filter all the emails from RHP into your junk folder.

F

Moves
23 Oct 10

Originally posted by CDem

Try "My Settings" -> "My Email Settings" and un-tick the two tick-boxes.
That should do the trick.

C

Moves
23 Oct 10

@adamforall: That'll be the last resort, I don't want to receive any mail whether junk or not though, this shouldn't be too difficult a thing to fix but alas, I expect too much.

@FabianFnas: Those settings are for other e-mails. The one I'm asking about doesn't appear to have the option to turn on or off. Which is BS!