Sub Increase

Sub Increase

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEMI TALENTED NOVICE

Bronx, New York

Moves
31 Dec 08

I subscribed in late April using a credit card. However, I did not opt for automatic renewal. When I resubscribe will the increase apply to me? Also, will I have to use the same card? I don't remember which card I used back then.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
31 Dec 08

Originally posted by Ray Gunz I
I subscribed in late April using a credit card. However, I did not opt for automatic renewal. When I resubscribe will the increase apply to me? Also, will I have to use the same card? I don't remember which card I used back then.
Use feeback to ask the admins if you can lock your price and opt for auto-renew. They answer feedback about money rather quickly and will tell you if it is possible and what you need to do.

P-

SEMI TALENTED NOVICE

Bronx, New York

Moves
31 Dec 08

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Use feeback to ask the admins if you can lock your price and opt for auto-renew. They answer feedback about money rather quickly and will tell you if it is possible and what you need to do.

P-
Will do, thanks!

A stable personality

Near my hay.

Moves
01 Jan 09

I might be missing an important point here, but won't the increase apply to all subscription renewals after 1 January, whether automatic or not?

DS

Moves
03 Jan 09
1 edit

Originally posted by C J Horse
I might be missing an important point here, but won't the increase apply to all subscription renewals after 1 January, whether automatic or not?
No, not if they are renewable/continuous card payments apparently. Your payment price is currently fixed to what you paid last time, I think.

There are a few threads about that.......somewhere. Maybe in Announcements forum.

edit:
Thread 104901

A stable personality

Near my hay.

Moves
03 Jan 09

I stand corrected. Thank you.