1. Standard memberMrJohn
    A Chess Friend :-)
    Texas :-)
    Moves
    22 Jul '08 11:50
    Hmm.... The "submit move" button doesn't appear to be working for me this morning. I take my move, I write my message, the squares for the piece I moved turn dark green; but, when I press the submit move button, nothing happens.

Any advice for me?

Thx! :-)
  2. Subscriberouroborosonline
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    22 Jul '08 12:55
    If you're using the Greasemonkey script "RHP Game Score", disable or uninstall it.
  3. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    22 Jul '08 12:57
    I only had this problem with Firefox 3. I used the IE tab on that computer, but it is maddening!
  4. Standard memberMrJohn
    Moves
    22 Jul '08 23:15
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    If you're using the Greasemonkey script "RHP Game Score", disable or uninstall it.
    Thanks, DA! I disabled Greasemonkey and it worked fine.

So, tell me, how can I uninstall the RHP Game Score Script?

Again, many thanks! :-)
  5. Standard memberMrJohn
    Moves
    22 Jul '08 23:16
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    I only had this problem with Firefox 3. I used the IE tab on that computer, but it is maddening!
    Thanks PH. Yeah, I'm using FF3. However, disabling Greasemonkey seems to have done the trick for me.

6. Subscriberouroborosonline
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    23 Jul '08 07:14
    Originally posted by MrJohn
    Thanks, DA! I disabled Greasemonkey and it worked fine.

So, tell me, how can I uninstall the RHP Game Score Script?

Go to a game and then right-click on the monkey icon and choose 'Manage User Scripts' from the menu. You should be able to select the script and uninstall or disable it.
  7. Standard memberMrJohn
    Moves
    25 Jul '08 01:131 edit
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    Go to a game and then right-click on the monkey icon and choose 'Manage User Scripts' from the menu. You should be able to select the script and uninstall or disable it.
    Thanks, again, ouro! Actually, in looking around for the monkey icon, I found "Manage User Tools" under "Tools/Greasemonkey" on the firefox menu bar. Anyway, I uninstalled the bad script and am submitting moves happily. :-)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree