Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member purclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    15 Apr '04 00:14
    Why is subscription be in dollars...you should be able to choose what currency is native to you....my bank charges me £3 every time a RHP payment goes through just to convert my cash to dollars?
  2. 15 Apr '04 02:38
    Originally posted by purclecow
    Why is subscription be in dollars...you should be able to choose what currency is native to you....my bank charges me £3 every time a RHP payment goes through just to convert my cash to dollars?
    If you use a credit card it should be converted automatically. But I am here in the US and it may be different.
  3. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    15 Apr '04 10:57
    The US$ dollar is the 'global' currency - so it makes sense. Those charges do seem a little excessive. Which bank?

-Russ
  4. Standard member purclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    15 Apr '04 11:02
    Originally posted by Russ
    The US$ dollar is the 'global' currency - so it makes sense. Those charges do seem a little excessive. Which bank?

-Russ
    Students Barclaycard,i thought so too...but then again it does have a mental Apr of 17.9% for all purchases.
  5. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    15 Apr '04 11:25
    I just checked my BC bill, and on a purchase of $19.95 I got charged 30p. So I would query that charge.

-Russ
  6. Standard member purclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    15 Apr '04 11:32
    Originally posted by Russ
    I just checked my BC bill, and on a purchase of $19.95 I got charged 30p. So I would query that charge.

-Russ
    k...will do. Credit cards are poo.